Sunday, October 9, 2011

Did you say "horse show"?

1

That's right! I said the magic words, HORSE SHOW!!

I'm beside myself ecstatic! For the first time in 2 1/2 years, I get to go ride, yes you hear me right, RIDE in a horse show!!!

WEEEEE!!!!!

Granted, it's only a schooling show, but, it's a horse show and by george, I'm riding in it.

I've been sitting watching on the sidelines since I completed the CO Horse Park Horse Trails back in 2009, been grooming and braiding, and prepping horses for shows, but not getting to ride at all. And it's been pure torture!

Recently though, I learned of a small dressage schooling show happening just a few miles down the road at a neighboring barn. I conferred with Baby's owner, who was also very excited at the possibility of going to a show (this will be her first show!!), and we decided to give it a shot. So, depending on weather and if the show receives enough entries we are going to a show!! I'll do Training Level test 2, Baby's owner will be doing Intro tests B & C.

Waaaahooo!!!! :D

1 comments:

How fun! I have been sitting on the sidelines too, coaching instead of riding. Have a blast!

Post a Comment