Friday, February 15, 2013

Four Months!

1

My sweet little baby girl is four months old today!! I can't believe it. She is cooing, jabbering, smiling, grabbing things, chewing on things (she loves her fingers!), happy, and healthy.

She comes with me to the barn and hangs out with her play mat while I work the ponies.  She loves to cuddle when we are at home and is already fascinated with the food on my plate at meal time.  I'm so blessed to have her in my life and I couldn't be happier!

So happy!!
Rosemary has reported to me that Cash is now a bonafide escape artist. This morning he was out and about, we received a light snow last night so the tracks around the barn proved that he didn't go far.  Regardless, he is getting his door tied shut from now on.  However, we have been taking his halter off at night, so he is now turned out with no halter on, going to be interesting to see if I can catch him today.  I need to go buy a bag of cheap sweet feed to bribe him with.

Anywho, have a happy Friday!!!

1 comments:

She is so adorable!!!! Such a beautiful baby!

Post a Comment