Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frozen!

0

Holy moly, had a farrier appointment today, it was about three below zero. And to add to frozen fingers and toes, Pie was not cooperating! I think they got left in yesterday, so all he wanted was to go OUT!! Standing still to get his feet done was not on his to-do list for the day.

But now that he's got new shoes on that head bob at the trot should go away.

As for me, I was completely frozen by the time I finished the stalls and got home.

And for news in the eventing world, the deadline for applications for the United States Eventing Team technical advisor and Chef d'Equipe position was yesterday. Of the know applicants, I'm most excited about Leslie Law and Jimmy Wofford putting their names out there for the job. Can't wait to see the short list!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

0 comments:

Post a Comment