Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D

4

I went to go see Jurassic Park in 3D with my mom and brother this last weekend and I just have to write about it! It was that good, and that much fun!

I love Jurassic Park to begin with, and as we scrolled through the list of movies playing nothing seemed interesting but that.  And I'm so glad we went.  If you haven't, and if you like the movie at all, you should go! It is TEN times better in theater, in 3D.

The movie itself was groundbreaking when it first came out, and even today, it still can hold it's own against the latest and newest CGI technology.  The animation, anamatronics, and acting just came together to create a movie with intense realism.  The 3D just makes it that much more alive. I was very impressed with how well they rendered it.

I'd totally pay to go see that again.

What are your 3D movie faves?

4 comments:

Avatar was pretty cool in 3D, and in Imax though some of the flight scenes made me feel a little sick. I still tear up when Hometree comes down.

I can't watch 3D movies, they make me sick.

We have tickets for Saturday night! I invited L. Williams to tag along, but got shot down :P I told her to close her eye, it'd still SOUND scary!

I meant to say eyeS...she in fact has 2 of them, she's not a pirate.

Post a Comment